Visit Park City Center for Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank Blood Drive
Park City Center
Thu, Jul 23: 8am – Midnight
Save a Life, Donate Today!
A thank you for everyone giving at the July 23rd drive:
- Texas Roadhouse certificate for a Free 6oz. Sirloin Dinner
- The new blood donor t-shirt
- Oregon Dairy certificate for a BOGO Free single dip Ice Cream
This blood drive will be a little different than the ones you may have attended in the past, as we work to ensure a safe donation experience for you.
Here will be some of the differences:
- We strongly suggest you schedule an appointment to donate blood.
*appointments help us improve your donation experience.
- Walk-Ins are welcome, however, donors with appointments will be processed first and this may result in a significant wait time.
- Donors are reminded that the State of Pennsylvania recommends all people going out in public wear a mask. The blood donation process requires donors and staff to be in close contact with each other during the process. Therefore, CPBB asks that you wear a mask when you come to donate. If you don’t have one-we’ll provide you with one.
- If we fill up all of the appointments - that is OK. Because scheduling an appointment will help us to keep you safe, AND we can find another convenient location where you can donate blood.
- You may find that the blood drive stations will be spaced further apart than normal - again to allow for social distancing.
- Your temperature will be taken at the beginning of the process.
- No children will be allowed at the blood drive...again for the reason of social distancing.
- The staff will be spending more time than usual on extra sanitizing steps.