Job Opportunity at White House Black Market in Park City Center
Posted Mon, May 18
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including managing sales operations, asset protection, and human resources functions to ensure great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
Building High Performing Teams
- Motivates and inspires store team, developing a shared vision while modeling core values.
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Communicates with store teams and Store Manager to effectively lead positive change.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback to build leadership skill set.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales and leadership
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Able to communicate with customers and staff
- Regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required