Job Opportunity at BoxLunch in Park City Center
Posted Wed, Sep 2
We’re looking for music and pop culture fanatics to help create the best experience for our customers. As a BoxLunch Key Holder, you’ll be a huge part of our success by supporting the store leadership team in providing the best customer experience, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the merch they love. You’ll use your fandom knowledge to help train new recruits and ensure their success, while also supporting your Store Manager in daily operations and meeting sales targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They’ll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and use of the Force
- Understand store sales plan and comp sales goals, and help drive sales by increasing key KPIs: UPT and ADT
- Work the register; you’ll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales. We’ll need you to also be able to close out the register and communicate and shortages or overages to your Store Manager
- Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix
- While we welcome wizards, we don’t like it when spells are stolen. You’ll work with Store Management to ensure there’s no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Previous experience working in a retail environment. If you love music and pop culture, you’re in the right place!
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Avenger like collaboration and communication skills, as well as Captain America-like leadership
For full job details please visit: https://workatboxlunch.com/job-description/?stores=true&id=a7594903-3775-4818-8453-a53747cbba61