The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in promoting a customer and product- focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Drive for Results
• Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
• Promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards as demonstrated in our selling models and offers a cohesive omni channel experience.
• Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices.
• Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift card sales.
• Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
• Assists with locate fulfillment.
• Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
• Assist with boutique cleanliness and organization
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Retail or sales experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
• Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
• Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
See online for full job description