Posted Thu, Jun 13
T-Mobile Wireless Sales Associate
T-Mobile Premier Retail Partners/Executive Cellular Phones is one of the fastest growing wireless companies throughout the tri-state area and we are recognized as one of the best places to work as well.
We are also one of the highest paid retail sales organizations in the wireless industry. Currently T-Mobile is ranked as the #1 National Wireless Provider and having the opportunity to join T-Mobile/ECP as a Wireless Sales Associate you’ll be welcomed into an environment that appreciates you as an individual and allows you to grow and become part of an exciting team.
Qualifications of Wireless Sales Associate
- Ability to remain highly organized while managing a high volume work load
- Keen eye for detail and efficiency, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and can adapt quickly to change
- Portray the ability to alternate between working independently and as part of a team unit
- Can fulfill goals set and meet expected deadlines
- Use interpersonal skills to frame and uphold positive work relationships
- Determination, precision, and eagerness
- Outstanding Customer service skills
- Ability to educate the customer and offer multiple service solutions.
Requirements of Wireless Sales Associate
- At least 18 years of age
- One Year Customer Service, Retail Sales or Previous Wireless Sales experience
- A criminal background check will be conducted.
- Employees must be available to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays, (aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations).
- Must have reliable transportation
Please visit https://intranet.executivecellularphones.com/jobapp.aspx to apply.